Monday, June 16, 2008

Good morning!


This is going to be fun. :)

Hi. I'm Jen, Jen Miller, Jen Love, Jenny.
Once upon a time, I took a bunch of pictures of a bunch of awesome bands. My time spent involved in the coolest community of people I'd ever met was amazing and it is still a huge part of who I am. I'm not the greatest of musicians but I was able to contribute in the best way I could. I'm proud of the photos I took many moons ago. I used to have a website called itakepictures.org. I miss that little home of mine. Sadly, there are no remnants of it left on the internet or my computer. There is a secret hidden version 3.0 of itakepictures.org that I was working on with some old timey pictures still up. Go ahead and enjoy them, if you wish.

It's been a while since I've taken pictures of bands. I don't do portraits; I don't do scenery and landscape and sunsets; I don't do weddings (though I'd LOVE to). I do people. People talking, laughing, acting and reacting, acting and reacting. I'm slowly getting myself back into the grooooove of unaba
shedly shoving my camera in people's faces in order to get something aesthetically pleasing on paper (or on screen). I'll be using this as my new home for my photos; a place to feel like I'm actually doing something. Do you love it? Please say you love it.

Bye! :)
-Jenny




4 comments:

Jay Miller said...

I had so much hair back then.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Good luck in all of your endeavors, we're so proud of you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! You captured a lot of fun moments!

Jenn said...

you rock! best to you!!