Wednesday, June 25, 2008

HELLO! Happy Wednesday, friends. Today, I would like to introduce you to my family. Mostly my nieces and nephew. A good majority of my pictures are of them (I am working on changing that, I promise you). My family is pretty awesome. There is always a party at my house and at times the kids are the center of attention. They are always the center of my attention. Their lives are so much better than mine and they're a lot more entertaining to watch. This one on the right is Gabby; below is Gabby and her big sister Sabrina. Kaylie is Sabrina's & Gabby's oldest sister; Gabby looks up to both of them a whole lot and both of them are always mimicking Kaylie. It's nice to see that I (and other family members) have such an effect on Kaylie, and then a domino effect of Kaylie having such an effect on them.












Everyone in my family enjoys a party. Here is Kaylie dancing with her dad, Mike, followed and surrounded by pictures of Kaylie and Sabrina spending a day at the park. Being a kid is cool.





Short and sweet, I know. I have lots of pictures of the kids and my family. I have yet to sort through them all and make them blog-presentable. Next week I will have some pictures I took of Staten Island's own Brownwater at Martini Red. Those are fun. I hope your week is just fantastic, friends.



-Jenny

ps. Seriously. Trying to post pictures and words in a cohesive manner is just fucking impossible on this stupid thing. My apologies.

No comments: